Tuesday 26 December 2017

Cheerful Christmas trees!


Hello to all crafty people!
Hoping you all enjoyed the Christmas festival very much!

Today, I am showcasing a fun and cheerful card with a very simple technique! This is part of my DT project for Expressions Craft Stamps!





For this card, I die cut some triangles and using the waves stencil, I created the soft neon colorful waves pattern on them. Before drying quickly applied crystal clear powder directly.
On my black card base, I stencil the Merry Christmas word using Silver Glitter Paste and some stars to create the sky. Now using pop dots I adhered all the triangles as Christmas tree.......so easy-peasy:) 
Cool stencil technique with glitter paste, right!

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Black CS, white CS
Die: Nesting dies Bunting (Triangle) from Xcut
Stencils: Waves and Merry Christmas  from Expressions Craft Stamps
Radiant Neon Pigment Inks: Cool and Warm colors (set of four) from TSUKINEKO
Glitter Paste: Silver color from Bo Bunny
Crystal clear powder: from Papericious
Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue
Pop dots

Would love to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

lovely rainbow of trees, would be fun to see those in a forest ;-) Thank you for playing at AAA cards

cm said...

Your shimmer rainbow trees are sooooo pretty! I'd love to bundle up and wander through a forest of these beauties! Thank you for sharing this gem in the UNIKO gallery!
~carol

Lindsey said...

Simple idea but very effective - lovely and shimmering and colourful x

Steckenpferdchen said...

Ich hoffe du bist gut ins Neue Jahr gestartet. Ganz herzlichen Dank für die Teilnahme an unserer Steckenpferdchenchallenge.

LG Uschi

Monika Reeck said...

so sweeeet love the tree on different rainbow colors
simple but beautiful my friend
hugs
Monika

Beverley said...

These really are cheerful and colourful trees, beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining in at Uniko again. Hugs Bev x